International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe)-Ethiopia
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
FOR THE SUPPLY OF BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT TO
INTERNATIONAL CENTRE OF INSECT PHYSIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY (ICIPE – ETHIOPIA)
- The international Centre of Insect and Physiology and Ecology (icipe) is a world-class research center with a mission to alleviate poverty by ensuring food security, improving health, protecting the environment and building the capacity of researchers and communities across the developing world, through application of insect science.
- icipe Ethiopia is pleased to invite interested and qualified suppliers for the supply of the below listed beekeeping items:
Manual Honey Extractor
Frame Wire (Kg)
Honey Jar (10kg)
- Bidders shall collect the specifications of the above listed items from icipe office located at ILRI campus, Gurd shola.
- Bidders are allowed to quote for all or selected items.
- Bidders must indicate that the price offer is before OR after 15% VAT
- Validity date of the bid offer should be 30 days.
- The bid winner must deliver the items within 30 days from the date of receiving the award letter. icipe has the right to cancel the bid if the item is not delivered to its office within the stipulated period and the bid security (bid bond) will not be returned to the winner.
- Payment shall be made upon delivery. Payment is due and payable after delivery of the goods to the icipe office and acceptance of the Goods by icipe.
- icipe has the right to award different items to different suppliers.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2012 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
- Bidders should submit detail specification and pictures of each item.
- All tenders must be submitted to International Centre of Insect and Physiology and Ecology along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified amounting 2% of the bid offer, on a separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 60 consecutive days.
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to obtain specification of the items from International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology Country Office at ILRI Campus, Gurd Shola, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Tel: +251(0) 116172594/92/87 from September 10 to September 18, 2020 during working hours. The bid document should be submitted to icipe office before 4 p.m. 24th September 2020.
- Tenders must be submitted in sealed envelopes into the bid box prepared for the purpose and should be clearly marked: REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ) FOR THE SUPPLY OF BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT. Late submissions will be rejected.
- icipe reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process partially or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.