Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST-CONSULTING FIRMS
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
INDUSTRIAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (IPDC)
COMPETITIVENESS & JOB CREATION PROJECT (CJCP)
PROJECT ID:P143302 CREDIT NO:6263et
Procurement Package Ref No:ET-IPDC-188725-CS-QCBS
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the International Development Association (IDA) the World Bank towards the cost of implementation of the Competitiveness & Job Creation Project (CJCP). The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) – an implementing agency, intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this Credit to eligible payments under the contract for the Consultancy Services of “Document Management System (DMS) for Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC”).
The objectives of the consulting services (“the services”) are but not limited to the following:
- To strengthen and remain competitive on the Information age;
- The capacity of more than one person to access the digital location at any time;
- Distribution over networks enabling access from multiple locations at any time;
- Greater integration with business systems;
- Capacity to distribute digital contents in a structured workflow, thus, assisting work processing;
- Application of consistent classification and indexing for document retrieval; and
Potential to reduce physical storage space occupied by hardcopy records, and others.
Duration of the assignment is 4 Calendar Months.
The Industrial Parks Development Corporation now invites eligible and qualified Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the Consultancy Services of “Document Management System (DMS) for Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC”).
Interested Consulting Firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience on “Document Management System (DMS) for Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC”).
Firms may include any relevant information that may indicate their experience and relevance for the assignment. This may include: brochures, core business, years of experience in the business, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, technical and managerial organizational structure of the firm, number of key staff, availability of appropriate skills among staff, general qualification etc.).
The following criteria will be used to assess the Expression of Interest documents;
- Core Business and Years in Business. The Firm should have been in business for at least 5 (five) years;
- Specific Experience on “Document Management System (DMS) in Industrial Parks. The Consultant shall also have executed at least 3 contracts of similar nature and size;
- Technical Capability and Managerial organization of the Firm; and
- General Qualifications and number of Key Staff as well as availability of appropriate skills among staff necessary for successful implementation of the assignment (no need to provide CVs at this stage).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans & IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (Revised July 2014) “Consultant Guidelines”, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
The Expression of Interest should clearly specify the type of relationship the consultants propose to establish.
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans & IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (Revised July 2014) “Consultant Guidelines” through a Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS).
Further information can be obtained at the address below from 09:00 A.M to 12:30 A.M hours and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM hours, Mondays to Thursdays and 09:00 A.M to 11:30 A.M and 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M hours on Fridays during working days and office hours.
Expression of Interest along with Documentary Evidences can be sent through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to e-mail: email@example.com or can be delivered to the address below marked “Expression of Interest for the Consultancy Service for “Document Management System (DMS) for Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC”) Procurement Package Reference No.: ET-IPDC-188725-CS-QCBS on or before October 5, 2020 up to 5:00 P.M. Addis Ababa Time.
Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Competitiveness and Job Creation Project Coordination Office, Yeka Sub City,Comoros Street, Oppsite Kenya Embassy, Habet Building, 3rd Floor, Addis Ababa,Ethiopia