Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Client: FDRE, Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
- Procurement Title: Construction of Guard House, Earth Work, and Temporary Fence at Industrial Parks Development Corporation Head Office.
- Procurement Ref. No: IPDC/NCB/W/04/2013
- The FDRE-Industrial Parks Development Corporation has a budget for the Construction of Guard House, Earth Work, and Temporary Fence at Industrial Parks Development Corporation Head Office.
- The Industrial Park Development Corporation now invites sealed bids from Grade 6(Six) GC/BC and above contractors for the construction Guard House, Earth Work, and Temporary Fence at Industrial Park Development Corporation Head Office.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the procurement policy and procedural manual of the Industrial Parks Development Corporation and are open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee ETB 200.00(Two Hundred Birr). The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation inspect the bidding document at the address given below from Monday to Thursday from 08:30 AM to 12:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the Afternoon and Friday from 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the Afternoon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 05, 2020, at 2:00 PM in the afternoon. A bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 60,000 (Sixty Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or an Unconditional bank guarantee in accordance with the form provided in section4: Bidding forms of the Bidding Document.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below on November 05, 2020, at 2:30 PM in the afternoon.
- The Industrial Parks Development Corporation reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia,
Industrial Parks Development Corporation
Address: Kebena, In front of Kenya Embassy
Procurement and property
2nd Floor, Tel: 011 661 6396
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia