West Arsi Zone Gedeb Hasasa wereda Administration Bureau
2nd INVITATION TO BID
1. The Hasasaa Town Administration office has secured budget for the procurement of construction of street light.
2. The office now invites all Electro-mechanical Contractors of category -5 & above and the Bidder shall submit renewed certificate of competence from Ministry of Construction and urban Development, Ministry of Water & Energy or Oromia Construction Authority, renewed trade license for current budget year (2013 E.C) VAT registration certificate & Tax clearance certificate valid during the bidding period from oromia Revenue Authority of Federal Tax Authority.
3. Bidding documents shall be purchased at the office of the Gedeb Hasasa Woreda renewed Authority up on submission of written application and a non-refundable fee of birr 300.00(Three Hundred birr only) starting from the date this announcement is posted up to fifteen (15) working days.
4. A bidder has to be registered to collect VAT”. and copy of VAT certificate, trade license, Tax clearance, registration certificate and registration in the PPA’s supplier list: Certificate must be submitted attached with the application.
5. Bidders may obtain further information inspect and acquire the bidding documents from the office of the Hasasaa Town Administration at the Town.
6. All bidders must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO form or unconditional bank guarantee of 100,000.00(One Hundred Thousand birr only) valid for bid validity period as per the document / Instruction to bidder. The bid security must be addressed to the client and must be attached to the original qualification document.
7. Submission and opening of the bid:
a) The dead line of bid (both qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on 11:00 am of sixteen (16) calendar day from the date of announcement and the qualification document shall be opened on the same date at 11:30 am
b) The original and copied of the qualification document shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT” separately and all envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “ TO Be OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE”
c) The original and copies of the financial offer document shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT “separately and all envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITITEE”
d) In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document
e) The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of tender committee or any authorized body by the client, until financial offer(s) of qualified bidders are opened publicly
1) The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders on the bases of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion, sub – criterion and points assigned to the criterion in the data sheet. Each qualification document will be given the score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it does not respond to the tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
g) Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point, 70% (seventy Percent) and above will be opened on the financial opening date. The financial opening of the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (i.e 70%) will be returned unopened. The client shall address the financial opening date and time to the bidders.
h) Any attempt of submission forged(false) document and/or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result in rejection of the bidder
i) The client shall not bear any responsibility for any misplacement such as insertion of qualification document “in” THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” envelope or vice versa and the like, which result in rejection of the bidder
8. Any contractor who has termination history with the Ministry Offices, Bureau, Zonal offices and other regional sectors and with bad/poor performance in a written form) in the past contractual period, the client has full right to reject those contractors during technical evaluation.
9. The office reserves the right to reject Any all bids.
HASASA TOWN ADMINISSTRATION OFFICE HASASA.