Invitation to Bid
Bid No. HU-ONT-05-2013
- The Haramaya University having legal address at:
138, Dire Dawa
- The Haramaya University invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply, Installation, Configuration, Training and Commissioning of Video Conferencing Kit on Turkey Basis at the Premises of Haramaya University. Bidders should have successful experience in such consultancy service and Supply of similar Items or works in nature and complexity should be registered in supply and delivery services of similar nature having trade license for supply and consultancy service certificates valid for 2012 E.C. valid Tax Clearance, VAT registration certificates. Interested eligible bidders are invited to submit wax-sealed bids.
- The delivery period is on October 30, 2020 at 2:00pm. Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurementand Property Administration Proclamation of The Government of The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and are open to all eligible bidders defined in the Bidding Document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Haramaya University Central Procurement Sub-process Team, Tel. 0255530016/025550349 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below until bid closing date.
- Qualifications and requirements include must be fulfilling the requirements of the particular instruction of the project. As referred in bid data sheet, a margin of preference for goods manufactured in Ethiopia and local companies engaged in construction or consultancy services shall be applied. Additional details are provided in bidding documents.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 200.00 Eth. Birr. The method of payment will be in cash the Bidding Documents will be sent by legal person authorized by the Bidder.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below Haramaya University Central Procurement Sub-process Team, Tel.0255530016, Fax:0255530325/354 or Haramaya University Liaison Office at A.A., Arat kilo nearby Romina Cafe 1st Floor Room No 15, Tel.0111571847 on or before at 02:00pm. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the event at the address given below at 2:15pm.
- The Technical Evaluation shall focus on examining the technical proposals submittedby bidders to the schedule of necessary requirements the bidders who score 70% and above in Technical Evaluation qualifying for the Financial Evaluation.
- During the Technical evaluation, the public body may also hold discussion with all, some or one of the candidates as necessary to present their work at Haramaya University. The discussion to be conducted accordingly shall aim at creating better understanding and develop the proposal submitted by the bidders.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Eth. 100,000.00 (one Hundred Thousand) or an equivalent amount in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank guarantee from Domestic Banks in the name of Haramaya University. The winner of thebid must be accompanied by a performance security of Ten percent (10%) of the total Bid amount.
- The Haramaya University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without there by incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
Haramaya, Central Procurement Sub-process Team.
Room No.002, Tel. 0255530016/0255530349
(Haramaya) Or Haramaya University Liaison Office at
Addis Ababa, Arat kilo nearby Romina Cafe
1st Floor Room No 15
Tel. 0111571847 Addis Ababa)