Gambella Regional Water and Irrigation Resources Development Bureau
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Reference:- Supply Indian Mark II Handpump parts /spare
IFb no GAMB /WIRDB/Goods/NCB/001/2021
- The GPNRS Water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau has received money from Unicef budget towards cost to apply part of the proceeds of this budget to payments under the Contract for Procurement of Hand Pumps parts which are used for maintenance of Rural Water Supply Schemes in the Region.
- The following are list of Items of Indian Mark II hand Pump parts/ Spares
- The GPNRS Water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau now invite sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of Indian Mark II hand pump Sparcs, Bidders must supply all required items and full quantities. Otherwise, the bid may be rejected,
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents that address; Morning – 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM, Afternoon 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday to Friday
- Bidding is open to Suppliers that have delivered on contracts of a similar type and quantity in the last three years, and pump parts must be manufactured by companies that have fabricated India Mark II hand pumps for at least three years in annual quantities at least five times that to be supplied under this contract. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the GPNRS Water and Irrigation Resources Development Bureau, at the office of procurement department at the address given below, upon payment of an ETB 150 ETB non-refundable fee. The method of payment will be in cash against receipt. The Bidding Documents will be collected by a person delegated by the bidder.
- Bids must be delivered to the GPNRS Water and Irrigation Resources Development Bureau, the office of procurement department Room number 2, at 3:30 PM on the date mentioned in the advertisement newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected,
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person on January 27- 2021 at 4:00 PM and Closed at 9:30 at the Gambella National Regional State Water, Irrigation Resources Development Bureau, Procurement Department, Room Number 1 Po Box 29.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of One Hundred Twenty (120) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of 30,000 ETB in the form of (CPO).
- Interested bidders starting from 14, January 2021 up to 27-January, 2021 can purchase the document from the water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau
- The GPNRS Water and Irrigation Resources Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Address: Gambella. Regional State Water, Mineral and energy Resources Development Bureau, Procurement Department, Room number 2 PO Box 29 Telephone No+251-0475510184
The GPNRS Water and
Irrigation Resources Bureau