GIZ Energising Development (EnDev) Ethiopia
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83369118
The GIZ Strengthening Good Governance & Human Rights in Africa-AGA Project is looking for a consulting firm who are eligible to participate in this public bid, is herewith requested to submit their proposals “Assessment of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Rights and Welfare of Children in Africa”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can request the bid document starting from Monday, November 9, 2020, 8:30 am via an email address:email@example.com
Qualifications of the Consultants (Short-term expert pool with minimum 3, maximum of 5 members)
- Education/training (2.1.1): all expert should have University Qualification/master’s degree or Equivalent/ in various disciplines, including education, law, Health, Sociology, Social work & economics,
- Language (2.1.2) The consortium should have experts with multilingual language skills with fluency in spoken and written English, French, Portuguese and Arabic
- General professional experience (2.1.3) the experts should have at least 10 years of demonstrable experience of working and/or conducting research, policy development, and review in the field of child protection in Africa.
- Specific professional experience (2.1.4): At least two experts with proven experience on child protection issues in Africa, demonstrable knowledge of the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the child and the work of ACERWC, and first-hand knowledge and experience of the cultural, social, economic and political context of Africa;
- Regional experience (2.1.6): At least one expert with demonstrable work experience with the AU, UN, and/ or other international organizations
- Other (2.1.7): Excellent analytical skills, using both qualitative and quantitative methods, proven report writing skills, and ability to deliver quality products on time 5 years of Experience in projects in Ethiopia.
All bidders must provide a clear overview of all proposed short-term experts and their individual qualifications.
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 pm local time on Monday, November 23, 2020.
- Kazanchis, GIZ Office Addis Ababa Near Jupiter Hotel
- Bloom Tower 9th Floor
- Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
- GIZ – Strengthening Good Governance & Human Rights in Africa-AGA Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.