GIZ Office Addis Ababa
INVITATION TO BID
Reference No. 83373674
The GIZ Special Initiative Jobs Programme is looking for an experienced consultant to provide educational and human resources advisory services for a European biogas company.”
The company will be undertaking a techno-economic feasibility study to determine the legal, financial, social and educational feasibility of establishing a manufacturing plant with the aim of selling the biodigesters within Ethiopia and exploring the export market.
The consultant will be part of an international team, and will provide, among others, the following services to contribute to the overall feasibility study:
- Conducting a gap analysis of available skilled employees and qualification requirements within the Ethiopian educational system, including TVET.
- Assist in determining the total vocational training efforts required for the project efforts,
- Analysis of the social and economic risks facing Ethiopia that are of relevance to the feasibility study.
- Education: At least a master’s degree in human resources or related fields.
- Professional experience: At least 10 years relevant experience, such as sourcing of new staff for new or existing businesses (particularly within the engineering field), human resource research in feasibility studies or working with university or TVET graduates in Ethiopia.
- Language skills: Excellent business language skills in both English and Amharic.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can access the bid documents from awashtenders site through
https://tender awashtenders.com /tenders/view/229146/featured or can request via an email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Period of assignment:
From: March 01, 2021 until May 31, 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
- All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 PM on Monday, 15th of February 2021
- Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals separately as per the issued tender document,
- The financial offer should list the daily fees charged for this contract. The technical offer should include the approach
- taken by the consultant and showcase its previous work in the areas listed above.
- GIZ-Special initiative job programme Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
- The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is: German Development Cooperation GIZ Office Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18, Beside Jupiter Hotel, Kazanchis, Bloom Tower 9th Floor, P.O.Box 100009 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Tell +251115587935