Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83357515
The GIZ – Green Innovation Centres (GIC) Ethiopia is looking for a national consultant who will support the baseline gross margin data collection of the year 2020. The data collection will be conducted in one woreda of Arsi Zone with beekeeper’s beneficiaries located in different kebeles. The consultant shall only interview existing beekeepers of the intervention zone. The consultant will, therefore, work in the preparation, planning, supervision and data cleaning and analysis and reporting.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can request the bid document starting from Monday, 22nd of June 2020, 8:30am via an email address: email@example.com
- Degree in agricultural or natural sciences, social sciences, research, statistics, rural development or related subjects.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the sector of rural development and agriculture (if in the domain of development projects, this is an asset)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in an international NGO or cooperation body.
- Excellent computer skills especially data analysis applications (SPSS … etc), MS Office applications (word, excel, power point, outlook) and SPSS
- Excellent command of English and Amharic languages.
All bids must be delivered/submitted via email at E_T_Quotation@giz.de on or before 4:00pm local time on Tuesday, 30th of June 2020.
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
GIZ GIC Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially