GIZ Office Addis Ababa
Re – Advertised
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83365006
The GIZ – Bio-Diversity & Forestry Program Project is looking for Individual Consultant and/ or a consulting firm who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for the “Assessment of the macroeconomic impact of COVID-19 on climate ambitions of the Ethiopian government, including the impact on the revision of the NDCs and the implementation of the Climate Resilience and Green Economy (CRGE)”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can request the bid document starting from Monday, November 23, 2020, via an email address: email@example.com
Qualifications of the Consultants
- Education/training (2.1.1): Ph.D. or master’s degree, and University Qualification in Economics/ Environmental Economics/ Environmental Engineering or relevant related studies,
- Language (2.1.2) very good business languages skills in English
- General professional experience (2.1.3) 10 years of professional experience in the Economy / Environmental Sector
- Specific professional experience (2.1.4): 10 years in Economics
- Regional experience (2.1.6): 5 years of
- Experience in projects in Ethiopia.
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00pm local time on Friday December 04, 2020.
Kazanchis, GIZ Office Addis Ababa Near Jupiter Hotel
Bloom Tower 9th Floor
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
GIZ Bio Diversity & Forestry Program Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.