Gambella Regional Water and Irrigation Resources Development Bureau
INVITATION FOR BID
Reference: PP REMENT OF IT EQUIPMENT
IFB No: GAMB/WRDB/RECURENT/01/13
- The Gambella Regional State water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau have receive funds from Government of Ethiopia intends to apply part of the fund to payments under the procurement of IT Equipment for Regional Water Bureau.
- The Gambella water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of IT Equipment
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive bidding (NCB) method.
- Bidders shall fulfil the following requirement to be eligible
- a. Have the legal capacity to enter into a contract:
- b. Not be insolvent. in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up or subject to legal proceedings for any of these circumstances;
- c. Not have had your business activities suspended or debarred from public procurement by the Office of Public Procurement and Property Agency:
- d. Renewed Trading License for the year 2013 E.C
- e. TIN ( Tax Identification Number)
- f. VAT Registration Certificate
- g. Any relevant supporting documents
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect The Bidding Documents at that address from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday,
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be obtained in payment of 300:00 ETB in cash.
7. Interested bidders starting from 14, January, 2021 up to 27 January, 2021 can purchase the document from water und Irrigation Resource Development Bureau
8. Bids must be delivered to the Gambella National Regional State water, and Irrigation Resources Development Bureau, office of procurement department Room number 2. PO Box 29 at Gambella Telephone number +251475510091/0407/0471519000.
9. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person on January 27—,2021 at 4:00 PMI and closed at 9:30 PM at the Gambella National regional State water. Irrigation Resources Development Bureau, Procurement Department, Room number 2 P.O.Box 29
11. Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred and twenty (90) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security of 50.000 ETB in the form of (CPO) or unconditional bank Guaranty
12. THE Gambella Regional Water und Irrigation Resources Bureau reserve the right to reject all or part of the bid.
13. Address: Gambella Regional State Water and Irrigation Resources Development Bureau core process owner, Room number 1 P.O.Box 29 Telephone No+251475510091/0407
Gambella Regional State Water and Irrigation Resource