Gambella Rural Roads Authority
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
The Procurement Reference Number is: GRRA NCB/005/2013
- The Gambella People’s National Regional State Gambella Rural Roads Authority has allocated budget towards the cost of the Construction works of One Single Pipe @ km 11+000, One Double Pipe Culvert @ km 10+600, and One Box Culvert @ km 12+900 in Metti-Dunchi Road Project in Majang Zone in Godere Woreda.
- The Gambella Rural Roads Authority (GRRA) now invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for the above Culvert Structure Construction Project.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
- i. Certificate of registration from Ministry of Urban Development, Housing and Construction or other appropriate regional bureaus with relevant Category BC-7 or RC-8 or GC-8 and above renewed for 2012 EFY for construction works
- ii. Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY;
- iii. Tax Clearance certificate which states that the bidder can be participated in any public tender and valid at the deadline for submission of the bids;
- iv. VAT Registration Certificate;
- v. Registration as Supplier in the list of the mandated public body, ie Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
- vi. Bid security (ETB 20,000)
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible contractors as specified and defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. One Bidder or contractor is only allowed to participate only one of the Procurement numbers are GRRA/NCB/005/2013, GRRA/NCB/006/ 2013, GRRA/NCB/007/2013 and GRRA/NCB/008/2013 projects, A Bidder that participates for more than one Bid can be totally rejected and also it is necessary to quote its procurement reference number on it.
6. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below frorn 7፡30 a.m.to 12:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday
7. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be purchased by the bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 200 effective as of November 9, 2013 EFY. The method of payment shall be in cash
8. Bidders shall submit five envelopes, “One original envelopes of technical and one original envelopes of financial” and “One copy envelopes of technical and one copy of financial” and One Bid Security all separately sealed envelope.
9. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification (Technical) information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
10. Bids must be delivered to the address below on November 29, 2013 EFY from 10.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Late bids will be rejected. Qualification (Technical) information of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders/ bidders’ representatives who chose to attend at GRRA Procurement, Finance and Asset Management Supportive Process, Room No.6, on the final date and time of bid submission as stated above.
Address: Gambella Rural Road Authority
Abobo Mazoria Street Behind of Gambella Hotel
Gambella Rural Road Authority Procurement
Department, Room No.6,
Tel. +251-47-551-0835 or +251-47-551-1176
P.O.Box 70, Gambella, Ethiopia
11. The Gambella Rural Road Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
Gambella Rural Road Authority