Ministry of Agriculture, ግብርና ሚኒስቴር, http://www.moa.gov.et
Invitation for Bids
Name of Country: Ethiopia
Name of Project: Productive Safety Net Program IV (PSNP 4) Procurement of: Desktop Computers (Workstation)
NCB No: ET-MANR-139742-GO-RFB_Credit #: IDA55400
1.The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) has received financing from the International Development Association (IDA) and other donor partners toward the cost of the Productive Safety Net Program 4 (PSNP 4) and intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the contract for the procurement of Desktop Computers (Workstation
2.The Food Security Coordination Directorate of the Ministry of Agriculture now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Desktop Computers (Workstation) in one Package.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits January 2011, Revised July 2014 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4.Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM local time during official working days.
Qualification requirements include;
- Financial Capacity: Bidders shall furnish audited financial statement for the last three years to demonstrate that they have an average annual turnover of at least two times the bid price.
- Similar experience; Bidders shall furnish documentary evidence that they have performed at least two similar contracts of similar size and nature during the last 3 years. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 200 ETB. The method of payment will be CPO.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 6, 2020 at 10:00 local time and will be opened on February 6, 2020 at 10:30 local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 250,000 ETB.
7. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Ministry of Agriculture (MOA)
Attention, DegayehuDessie, Director, Procurement Directorate P.O. Box
CMC Road, Behind Ministry of Mines and Energy, Building B, 1st Floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia