Federation of Ethiopian National Association of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD)
Federation of Ethiopian Associations
of Persons with Disabilities (FEAPD)
Invitation for Consultancy Service
The Federation of Ethiopian Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FEAPD), an umbrella organization of Associations of Persons with Disabilities is looking for qualified and experienced individuals or Firms to evaluate a one year project.
The consultant is expected, among others, to:
- Review of the project document,
- Review progress reports made during the implementation period (both project activities report and financial reports)
- Collect data from partner organizations of persons with disabilities and government offices who benefited from the capacity building activities;
- Review if there are publications such as Newspapers, annual bulletin…etc. published with the project finance;
- Review workshop and training program proceedings
- Organizing and analyzing the data collected from different sources,
Writing the evaluation report, and as deemed necessary presenting to stakeholders
Place of Consultancy Service: Addis Ababa FEAPD Main office
Firms are supposed to submit a team of highly qualified professionals constituting:
- The consultant shall have a minimum of MA degree in the fields of Social Sciences such as Governance and Social Policy Studies, Law, Social Work, Sociology, Political Sciences, and International Relations, and others.
- Experience in the field, preferably exposure to the issue of disability.
- The consultant shall have professional experience in strategic approaches for program evaluation and assessment of best practices and lessons learned.
- Professional Work experience of 8 years and above.
- Firms have to submit a professional competence certificate, license and Tin No., VAT Registration certificate or TOT, and any other document showing their legalities.
- Solid experience in evaluation methodologies including quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Facilitating learning-oriented analysis and presentation sessions of evaluation data with multiple stakeholders.
Interested applicants can collect the Term of Reference from the Federation Office located around Nigeria Embassy, on the street in front of Ethiopians Koriawar veterans’ memorial park, or through email email@example.com from October 25-29, 2020 during working hours. For further information please contact as:
Tel. 011 – 1553003 / 0978174321.