Federal Technical and Vocational Training Agency
NOTICE OF INVITATION OF BIDS BID NO 01/2013
National competitive bidding for the FEDERAL TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTE prepares business plan and welding training guidelines.
The FEDERAL TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTE invites sealed bids from all registers eligible bidders /Firms for preparing different documents.
- LOT 1, Business plan development
- LOT 2, Welding training Guideline
- The FEDERAL TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTE process time. invites sealed bids from all registered eligible bidders for consulting/document preparation work at Addis Ababa city. Bidders shall provide valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Bidders are engaged, renewed for the year from Authorized bodies,
- The bidders shall have a certificate of registration, renewed for 2020 GC Professional practice certificate Its Tax Clearance certificate, Its trading license renewed for 2012 EC; TIN & VAT registration certificate issued by the revenue and customs authority valid within the bid Registration certificate is the suppliers listed under public procurement and property administration agency Consultancy license from appropriate public body valid for the year. The bidder has bought only one lot.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be collected by the bidder upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (one hundred birr). At working hours from the FEDERAL TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTE Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Telephone 0116670294 any queries can be forwarded to the procuring entity using the aforementioned address.
- Bids must be 10:00 AM, on the 15th calendar day form the first announcement date, and the original Technical proposal of the Bidder will be opened on the same day at 10:30 AM, in the presence of the bidder representatives who chose to attend. If the 15th day is Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday, the Bid submission and opening will be on the next working day.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 20,000.00 (twenty thousand Ethiopian birr) or equivalent amount in an acceptable form expressed in a freely convertible currency. In the form of certified payment order (CPG) or unconditional time Bank Guarantee in the form provided in the Bid Document payable to the Employer at the first demand without any international (foreign) bidders must be counter guaranteed by local of- the FEDERAL TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTE procurement Directorate, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Telephone 0116670294.
- The Bid comprising of the technical and financial documents must be delivered in separate envelops in two copies and original & copy of the document to the address given above on at 9:00 Am-12:00 AM hour. All copies of the Bids shall be submitted in separate Envelope i.e the (technical proposal financial offer and bid security) and one outer
- The Bid shall be valid for a period of 60 (sixty) calendar days opening.
- The FEDERAL TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTE serves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids, to alter, amend or cancel this request if deemed to be of the interest, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without their by incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders. All bids must include value add tax (VAT) on the summary of the Bid price.
Yeka sub city, Near Lamberet Meneharya Addis Ababa FEDERAL TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL
EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTE