Federal Supreme Court
Invitation to bid for ICT tender
no. FSC ICT ICB 001/2020
1. The Federal Supreme Court, Purchasing Division has funds within the procuring Entity’s budget to be used for
- LOT 1: Supply, Installation and configuration of Microsoft office 365 Cloud Enterprise email Service
- LOT 2: Server, Server UPSs and server hard disks for Federal Supreme Court
- LOT 3: Kaspersky Total Security for Business including all Components of the ADVANCED and SELECT tiers and AC (Air Conditioner)
2. The Federal Supreme Court invites register
3. red, Suppliers with their professional and trade license valid for the budget year 2013E.C, registered for VAT and having tax clearance certificate and any relevant professional practice certificate, Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. public Procurement and Property Agency (PPPAA) website, www.ppa.gov.et and its trading license to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the supply of the following project: Supply, Installation and configuration of Microsoft office 365 Cloud Enterprise email Service , server, server UPS and hard disk Federal Supreme Court Project.
4. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to the Bidders listed above.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Federal Supreme Court at purchasing Division and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 8:30AM to 5:00PM
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 7(b) upon payment of non-refundable fee of only Birr 200.00 (two hundred birr)
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7(c) at or before Date: 28/12/2012EC Time: 4:30 AM local time
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00 ETB for lot 1 and 20, 000 ETB for lot 2, and 30,000 ETB for lot 3
9. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d) at 5:00 AM on 28/12/2020 EC.
10. (a) Address documents may be inspected at: Federal Supreme Court Purchasing Division Room No 9 P.O.Box 6166 Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Telephone Number +251111553400/ +251111565607
b) Address documents will be issued from: Federal Supreme Court Purchasing Division, Room No 9
(c) Address Bids must be delivered to: Federal Supreme Court Purchasing Division Room No 9
11. The bidder shall seal the original and two copies of the bid in separate envelope. Dully marking the envelopes as “original” & “two copies” as separate sealed envelope marked “Bid security” carrying the supplier’s bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original technical document
12. The Federal Supreme Court reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- P.O.box 6166 Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel:+251111553400/+251111565607
Federal Supreme Court