Federal Supreme Court
Ethiopian Herald Nov29,2020
INVITATION TO TENDER RE-BID FOR DESIGN AND CONSULTANCY OF DATABASE CENTER BUILDING FOR FEDERAL COURTS OF ETHIOPIA
TENDER NO. FSC Cons. NCB 014/2020
- The Federal Supreme Court, Purchasing Division has funds within the procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the design and consultancy of database center building for federal courts of Ethiopia.
- The Federal Supreme Court invites registered, Designers and Consultants, with their professional and trade license valid for the year 2012 E.C, registered for VAT and having tax clearance certificate and any relevant professional practice certificate, Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. public Procurement and Property Agency (PPPAA) website, www.ppa.gov.et and its trading license to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the supply of the following project: design and consultancy of database center building for federal courts of Ethiopia.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to the Bidders listed above.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Federal Supreme Court at purchasing Division and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 7(b) upon payment of non-refundable fee of only Birr 300.00 (three hundred birr)
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7(c) at or before Date: 14/04/2013 EC Time: 9:30 AM all bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 10,000.00 ETB . Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d) at10:00) AM on 14/04/2013 EC.
- (a) Address documents may be inspected at: Federal Supreme Court Purchasing Division, Room No 9 P.O.Box 6166 Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Telephone Number +251111553400/.+251111565607 (b) Address documents will be issued from: Federal Supreme Court Purchasing Division, Room No 9 (c) Address Bids must be delivered to: Federal Supreme Court Purchasing Division Room No 9 (d) Address of Bid Opening: Federal Supreme Court, Purchasing Division, Room No 9
- The bidder shall seal the original and two copies of the bid in separate envelope. Dully marking the envelopes as “original” & “two copies” as separate sealed envelope marked “Bid security” carrying the supplier’s bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original technical document
- The Federal Supreme Court reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Federal Supreme Court