Federal Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service
Invitation for Bid
Procurement of the Framework Agreement
Bid Ref. No: PPPDS/FA2013-2015/ICB/PG/156/03/2013
- The Federal Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS) have funds on behalf of Federal Government budgetary public bodies and their branches with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurements of common user items used by 187 Federal Government budgetary public bodies and their branches with the framework agreement contract for three years, Goods shall be delivered Addis Ababa, at the supplier’s/Seller’s warehouse.
- The PPPDS invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of goods mentioned below.
Description of procuring Items
Amount of Bid security in Birr
Different types of Printer and Photocopy Machine Toners
Different types of Stationery Items
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PPPDS and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm until bid closing date.
- A complete set of bidding documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 9 (a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid must be delivered to the address below at 9(b) on or before Jan 01, 2021, at 10:00 am.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned in the table above for each lot in the form of cash, cheque certified by a reputable bank, CPO or an unconditional Bank counter-guarantee from domestic Commercial Banks in the name of Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the event at the address below at 9(b) on Jan 01, 2021, at 10:15 am.
- (a) Documents will be issued at Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, (PPPDS) block 5th, 1st floor; room No. 103, Telephone 011-1-223722 or 011-1223740.
- (b) Bids must be delivered to and will be opened at Ministry of Finance compound No.2, (PPPDS) Block No. 5th, 2nd floor, Mini Conference Hall.
10. PPPDS reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS)
Tel. 011-1-223722 /011-1223740
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia