Federal Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service
Invitation for Bid
Procurement of Laptop Computer & Mobil Phone on Framework Agreement
Bid Ref. No: PPPDS/FA/2013-2014/NCB/PG/154/02/2013
- The Federal Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS) on behalf of Federal Government budgetary public bodies and their branches have funds with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurement of Laptop Computer & Mobil Phone on Framework Agreement Contract for two years (2013-2014 EC. budget years)..
- The PPPDS invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of goods mentioned below.
Description of procuring Items
Amount of Bid security in Birr
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PPPDS and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm until bid closing date.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 9(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash
- The bid must be delivered to the address below at 9(b) on or before November 24, 2020, at 10:00 am.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned in the table above for each lot in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter-guarantee from domestic Commercial Banks in the name of Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service,
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the event at the address below at 9(b) on November 24, 2020, at 10:15 am
- (a) Documents will be issued at Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, (PPPDS) block 5th, 2nd floor, room No.215, and Telephone 011-1-54-04-23 or 011-1-223740,
- (b) Bids must be delivered to and will be opened at Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, (PPPDS) Block No. 52 floor, Mini Conference Hall.
- 10. PPPDS reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia