Federal Housing Corporation
INVITATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (ICB)
FEDERAL HOUSING CORPORATION, HOUSING
Category GC-1 or BC-1
Procurement Reference No: – Re-Bid/1/FHC/HDS/CW/02/04/2020
1. The Federal Housing Corporation has allocated budget and now invites sealed bids for the Construction and completion of Mixed-use Apartment Building work from eligible bidders with tender ref. Number: Re-Bid/1/FHC/HDS/CW/02/04/2020 and intends to apply part the proceeds of this budget to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of Housing Development and Construction Project
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open International Tender procedures Contained in the Federal Housing procurement Directive of the Federal Democratic Republic Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders, from eligible source countries.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Federal House Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 7 (a) from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm from Corporate Procurement and Property Administration Directorate.
Registered by the Ministry of Construction With Category GC-1 or BC-1, renewed for the year 2020 (2012 EFY), able to submit Tax clearance and VAT registration certificates issued by Tax Authority.
Must as appropriate Submit business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment
4. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application, at the address given below at 7 (a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 1,200.00 (One Thousand two hundred birr) or an equivalent amount in easily convertible currency, and the method of payment will be in cash.
5. Bid must be delivered to the address below at 7 (b) on or before 10:00 Am, in the morning, on 18th July, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by bid security as mentioned below in the table in the form of CPO or Bank counter-guarantee in ETB or freely convertible currency from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. And Electronic bidding will not be permitted and Late bids will be rejected.
Bid Security Amount in ETB
Addis Ababa ,Sub City Arada, Wereda: 02, House.No 508, Sumale. Tera Site, 3B+G+21
The works Comprise The Construction and Development of Mixed-Use Buildings which includes Residential and commercial purposes by providing all the necessary material, labor, and equipment at Addis Ababa, in different locations.
6. A Pre-Bid meeting, if necessary, will be conducted in the presence of bidders or their authorized representative who choose to attend at 10:00 AM in the morning. And the date will be fixed on in the BDS of the bidding document, and no later than twenty one (21) days prior to the deadline for submission of bids, after official announcement of the bid, at the address given below at 7 (c).
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) at 10:15 Am, in the morning, on 18th July, 2020.
(a) Documents will be issued at Federal Housing Corporation Head Office Located on Legehare street, Second floor, Room No-206/209, Telephone 011-5-54-41-43/011553-95 35.
(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Federal House Corporation Head Office Located on Legehare street, Ground floor.
(c) Address where pre-Bid Meeting if necessary, will be conducted at: Federal Housing Corporation, Ground Floor.
8. Federal Housing Corporation, reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
For additional Information
Telephone No:- 011-5-54-41-43/ 011-5-53-95-35 or E-mail website:-www.fhc.gov.et or email@example.com P.O: – Box 299
The Federal Housing Corporation