Federal Housing Corporation
Addis Zemen Feb7,2021
Invitation for Bid
Bid ref. no: FHC/HMRS/C/001/2013
- The Federal Housing Corporation (FHC) invites sealed bids from suitably qualified bidders for Procurement of Consultancy service for study and identifying level of deterioration and defects of FHC’s buildings (G+1 and above, special branch houses excluding 508 CMC houses located in Addis Ababa) with tender Ref. Number FHC/HMRS/C/001/2013 E.C. Consulting firms should be registered as Grade II and above Consultant by the Ministry of Construction and/or appropriate Regional body, with two certificates of satisfactory execution of contracts provided by contracting parties to the contracts successfully completed in the course of the past three years.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National Tender procedures Contained in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders, from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Federal Housing Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 7 (a) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Corporate Procurement and Property Administration Directorate.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two hundred Birr) or an equivalent amount in easily convertible currency. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid must be delivered to the address below at 7(b) on or before 10:00 Am on March 10, 2021. All bids must be accompanied by bid security as mentioned below in the table in the form of CPO or Bank guarantee in ETB or freely convertible currency from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.
Bid Security Amount in ETB
Consultancy service for study and identification of deterioration and defect level of FHC buildings
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) at 10:15 Am on March 10, 2021. (a) Documents will be issued at Federal Housing Corporation head office, located at Ras Mekonnen Avenue, on the former Anti-Corruption Commission Head Office Building Room No. 209 Telephones 011-553 95 35/ 011-515 77 28. (b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Federal Housing Corporation head Office, Conference Hall (Second floor.)
- Federal Housing Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid. 0115-553 95 35, 011 515 77 28
Federal House Corporation