FDRE Ministry of Education
Invitation to Bid
National competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number: MoE/GEQIP-E/NCB/G/1/20
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ministry of Education Invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply, installation and Making ready to use the under listed Goods for different schools through the budget year 2020/21 which are described in the table below:
Deadline for Submission
Bid Opening Date & Time
Procurement of Environmental and Technological Adaptive Institutional Cooking Stove for school feeding program in targeted 1000 schools
16 Dec 2020 at 4:00 Local time
16 Dec 2020 at 4:30 Local time
- A Complete set of bidding document in English shall be obtained from procurement Service and Administration Directorate Located at 2nd floor old Building. Arada Sub City, Arat kilo in front of patriot square. upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred birr) by depositing in Account Number 1000003784828 at Commercial Bank during office hours (Monday to Friday) starting from the date of announcement upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade License, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT registration Certificate and TIN registration certificate.
- Bid document shall be accompanied by a bid security in the form of unconditional Bank guarantee which is valid for 90 days or cash Payment order (C.P.O). Bid security in any other form is not acceptable. The Bid security amount is Birr 200,000 (two hundred thousand)
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at the mentioned date and time in the table above at procurement Service and Administration Directorate 2nd floor old Building
- Bid opening shall be hold in the Presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from procurement Service and Administration Directorate 2nd floor old Building.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2-4 above shall result in automatic rejection
- The Ministry reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Tel. 0118722896
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION