Irrigation Development Commission
Invitation for Bid
Procurement Reference Numbers:
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Irrigation Development Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study and Detail Design of
- Angere large scale irrigation development project
- mormora Large Scale Irrigation Development Project
- Shinfa Large Scale Irrigation Development Project
- Woito Large Scale Irrigation Development Project
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Open Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the Federal Government Procurement Directive and are open to all bidder,
- Bidders should possess experiences and competences in Consultancy for Dam and Irrigation Development Study and Design Works.
- Consultancy firms shall submit: Renewed trade license, VAT Ceruificate, Tax clearance certificate, Registration from PPA and Grade-1 General water works Consultancy service license from the Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy.
- The bid document may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon presentation of a duly signed and sealed application letter written on the Bidder’s official letter head, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 ETB (Three Hundred Ethiopian Birr) for each project and may obtain further information from the address below during the workinghours from 7:30 am to 12:30 am and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm local time.
- The bid document comprising one original and five copies of the technical and financial proposal should be submitted in two envelopes separately to the address below before 2:00 pm local time on October 26, 2020. The envelops will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm local time in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend in Ground main hall at the Irrigation Development Commission/Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy/ (the bid opening place may change)
- The bid security amount is 200,000 ETB (Two Hundred Thousand Ethiopian Birr) for cach project the bid security shall be in the form of certified Cheque, Cashier’s PaymentOrder (C.P.O.) issued by a recognized local bank or Unconditional Bank Guarantee counter guaranteed by a recognized local bank.
- The bidder can be purchased one, two, three or four projects
- Bids shall be valid for 90 (Ninety) days after bid opening date.
- Irrigation Development Commission reserves the right to reject all or any of the bids
- Bidders may get further information from:
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Irrigation
Haile G/Silassie Road
Tel: +251 11 6636916
Fax: +251 11 6610710 P.O.Box: 5744 or 5673