Basins Development Authority
Invitation to Bid
(International Competitive Bidding)
Bid No. BDA/ICB/GW02/2020
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Basins Development Authority invites Eligible bidders for Groundwater Mapping in Six Regions.
- Bidders are required to present their TIN, License, VAT registration certificates. Bidders can collect the bidding documents from the address below on the submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300 (Three Hundred Birr).
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia. The bid must be accompanied by a separate bid security of not less than 500,000.00 (Five Hundred thousand Birr) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency from a recognized domestic bank. The Bids shall be valid for a period of 118 calendar days. Bidders may obtain further information from the address below.
- One original and four copies of the technical document should be wax-sealed in separate envelopes and marked “Original technical document” and “copy of the technical document” respectively. The envelopes then are wax-sealed in an outer envelope and marked “Technical document”. The original and copy of the financial document should also be done in the same way as the technical document and marked “Financial document”. Bid Security should also be submitted in a separate envelope.
- Bids must be submitted to the address below not later than 2020 at 12:00PM and bid will be opened on the same date at 2:00pm in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the bid opening ceremony.
- The Basins Development Authority reserves the right to reject any part or allbids if found necessary