FAL General Contractor
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BIDS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 2B+G+9 MIXED USE BUILDING
- FAL General Contractor would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for construction of 2B+G+9 mixed Use Building.
- . Bidders shall have construction grades of minimum GC3/BC3 and above and shall have a minimum of Five years experience in construction of buildings.
- The project is located around AYAT area in Addis Ababa. FAL General Contractor will arrange site visit in the presence of interested bidders on November 05, 2020 @ 2:30PM.
- FAL General Contractor now invites experienced eligible bidders in construction works, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the provision of labor, materials and equipment for construction of 2B+G+9 mixed use building.
a) Interested bidders shall submit following legal documents along with their qualification documents; Bidders shall have relevant experience in Building construction work and shall have a certificate of registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development renewed for 2013 E.C. and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include:
(i) Its trading license renewed for 2013 E.C;
(ii) Its tax clearance certificate valid at least at bid submission date that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender, and VAT registration certificate; and
(ii) Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
b) Interested bidders shall also submit following documents justifying their experiences along with their qualification documents;
(i) Bidders shall provide evidences (testimony) for execution and completion of at least two projects of similar nature
(ii) Bidders shall provide evidence justifying ownership of metal props (scaffoldings), Gong lift, concrete mixers and concrete pump.
(ii) Bidders shall provide company profile, indicating past work experience in similar works, machinery, materials and manpower and shall provide evidences for same.
5. Bidding will be conducted through the Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. The detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents from FAL General Contractor at the address given below, from 8:30AM to 12:00 AM and 2:00PM to 5:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays and 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM on Saturday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (3) above to the address below, effective as of October 29, 2020.
7. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope. Bidders shall submit one original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids. Both Technical and Financial Bids shall be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders and financial bids will not be read out and FAL General Contractor reserves the right for further negotiations with bidders, if necessary, on financial offers.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on/before November 12, 2020 at 2:30 P.M. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of ETB 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO. Bids not accompanied by bid security shall be rejected from further evaluation. Technical qualification information and Bid secunty of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at FAL General Contractor Head Office, on the final date and time of bid submission. Late bids will be rejected.
FAL General Contractor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Address: FAL General Contractor, Head Office, Construction Operations Department,
Yeka Sub City. Around Ayat area, GET Building, 5th floor, Room No. 507,
Tel: +251 11 6 626357/+251 116633411/0+12741746