Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
- Country. The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
- Organization.- Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation, Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit (ETBC – PCSU)
- IFB Title: Procurement of Implementation of Smart Office for the City Government of Addis Ababa on behalf of City Government of Addis Ababa, Science and Technology
- Agency (CGAA-STA) Procurement Reference number: ET-ETBC-PCSU/CGAA-STA/ICB/54/2020
- The City Government of Addis Ababa, Science and Technology Agency (CGAA-STA) has allocated funds to be used for the Procurement of Implementation of Smart Office for the City Government of Addis Ababa.
- The Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation-Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit (ETBC- PCSU) on behalf of City Government of Addis Ababa, Science and Technology Agency (CGAA-STA) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the procurement of Implementation of Smart Office for the City Government of Addis Ababa.
- Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Procedure and are open to all eligible bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM, and Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of August 3, 2020 from Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM, and Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon on submission of written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be Cash on site.
Domestic Bidders who intends to bid by their own can get the bid document up on submission of a confirmation letter stating that they will bid by their own capacity only.
Local Agents who represents a foreign bidder, it is a mandatory requirement to submit an Authorization letter from their respective principals along with the local agent letter in order to purchase the bid document.
Foreign bidders who do not have local agents in Ethiopia and wishes to get the bidding document, the document will be sent by registered airmail if required so by the bidder, but under no Circumstances will PCSU be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the document so mailed.
6. The Bidding Document will be sent by first class mail for overseas bidders who sent Bank Draft of Birr 600.00 (ETB Six Hundred only) or USD 20.00 (USD Twenty only) will be sent the Bidding Document in addition to the price of the document to the address given below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 17 September, 2020 at 2:00 PM (Local Time) In the Afternoon. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on 17 September, 2020 at 2:15 PM in the Afternoon. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 250,000.00(Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Birr).
8. The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
9. The address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation
Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit
Debrezeit Road, Near Kadisco Building
Block No 2, Room No.5
Tel. +251 0114 40 51 51/-251 0114 40 36 13/ +251 0114 43 12 76
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia