Ethiopian Roads Authority
Ethiopian Herald Nov14,2020
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) has allocated budget towards the cost for the procurement of Comprehensive Maintenance and Repair Service for Computers, Laptops, Printers, Fax and Photocopiers and related accessories for one year contract.
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority now invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing of Comprehensive Maintenance and Repair Service for Computers, Laptops, Printers, Fax and Photocopiers and related accessories.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;a. In the case of Ethiopian Bidders only, its certificate of registration from Ministry of Finance and Economic development and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include: I. Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY, II. Its Tax Clearance Certificate which states that the bidder is eligible to participate in any public tender and valid at least at the deadline for submission of the bids, and VAT Registration Certificate; and III. Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA). b. In case of bidders other than Ethiopians; business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment.
- Bidding will be conducted through a National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is Mto all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Documents. The minimum criteria for the service is as shown below: Peak annual turnover of value 400,000.00 ETB in the last Five (5) Years. • The general Experience requirement is 2 years of experience in IT related services The Specific Experience requirement is a minimum of one contract in providing maintenance services for Computers, Laptops, Printers, Fax and Photocopiers and related accessories with a value of at least ETB 350,000.00; OR A minimum of two (2) contracts in providing maintenance services for Computers, Laptops, Printers, Fax and Photocopiers and related accessories each with a value of at least ETB 175,000.00; In both cases, the experiences shall be within the last Mten (10) years that have been successfully and substantially completed (70% Completed).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Fridays. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be Mpurchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 500.00 (ETB: Five Hundred only) effective as of November 16,2020. The method of payment shall be in cash or direct deposit to ERA’s account in the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia – Sengatera Branch, Account MNo. 01715-33144600. Address: Ethiopian Roads Authority, Engineering Procurement Directorate, 2nd floor, Room No. 208, Tel: 251-11-833 29 91.
- Bidders shall submit two ervelopes, “Qualification Information & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope for Mthe project and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered to the address, time and date Mspecified below. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 10,000 (ETB: Ten Thousand). Late bids will be rejected. One Original and five Copies of the bids have to be submitted. The Qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who chose to attend at ERA’s Head Office New Building, 2nd Floor Conference Room, on the final date and time of bid submission as stated below.
- . Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before December 17, 2020 at 2:30 PM MDirector General Ethiopian Roads Authority, Ras Abebe Aregay Street P. O. Box 1770 MAddis Ababa, Ethiopia Tel. +251-11-515 66 03 Fax. +251-11-5514866
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
ETHIOPIAN ROADS AUTHORITY