Ethiopian Roads Authority
Ethiopian Herald Jul26,2020
Invitation for Rental of Construction Machineries
IFB No. T-01/2013
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) invites sealed bids from registered suppliersunder National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the rental of construction machineries (Dump truck, Dozer, Grader, Excavator with Jack Hammer, Excavator with wheel,Shower truck, Loader, Chain excavator, Roller) Items to be delivered at ERA (Adigrat,Alemgena, Combolcha, Debremarkos, Diredawa, Gonder, Jimma, Nekempt, Shashemeneand Sodo) branches,
- Where a supplier wishes to participate for this bid but not yet registered in the PublicProcurement and Property Administration Agency Web Site may register and expectedto present the registered list.
- The bidding documents may be purchased by interested suppliers from EthiopianRoads Authority, Procurement and Supply Team 1st floor Room No. 104 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 or in another freely convertiblecurrency of equivalent amount and upon presentation of renewed Trade License,its Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids & which allows thebidder to participate in public tenders, VAT registration certificate with tax payerregistration certificate.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationalityand the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisionsindicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in EnglishLanguage.
- Bids must be accompanied with a bid security of not less than 10,000.00 (Tenthousand) or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount. TheBid Security should be either in a form of Cashier’s cheque of certified cheque orLetter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securitiesin the form of Insurance bond or in any form other theses shall not be acceptable.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the1″ floor room No. 104 before the closing date on August 14, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Bids will be opened on August 14, 2020 at 10:15 AM in the Ethiopian Roads Authorityconference room located at the back of old building, in the presence of bidders and/ortheir representatives who choose to attend.
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority reserves its rights, to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Roads Authority
Goods rocurement Team
P.O. Box 1770, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone No. 011-5-53-04-23 or 251-1-551- 7170
ETHIOPIAN ROADS AUTHORITY