Ethiopian Roads Authority
ETHIOPIAN ROADS AUTHORITY
CONSULTANCY SERVICES – INDIVIDUALS SELECTION)
Notice of Invitation for Individual Experts for the Consultancy Services for Gender Based Violence (GBV) / Sexual Exploitation & Abuse (SEA) Risk Management (Re-Bid) (National Competitive Biddirg)
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) duly representing the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) hereby invites interested applicants to submit their qualification documents, CV and testimonies, and financial proposals, which will be the basis for the selection of the individuals for the CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR GENDER BASED VIOLENCE (GBV/ SEXUAL EXPLOITATION & ABUSE (SEA) RISK MANAGEMENT. The Experts shall fulfil the following
minimum qualification criteria:
- 1.1 Minimum M.A. Degree (or equivalent) in relevant area of studies (GBV/Sexual Exploitation & Abuse (SEA) Studies, Gender Studies, or Women Studies)
- 1.2Minimum of Five (5) years of relevant professional experience in GBV/SEA is mandatory in mainstreaming gender or gender in development projects or policy or gender in transport sectors or road infrastructure development.
- 1.3Record of participation in at least 2 assignment: of similar size and degree of complexity (Consultancy Services in the area of GBV / SEA (Violence Against Women (VAW) Risk Management Services in development projects, programs and policies)
- 1.4 Fluent in English (Knowledge of Local and Other Languages in Addition)
- 1.5 Report Writing Skill
Detailed Qualification Criteria are Indicated in the Terms of Reference the RFP Document
II. Interested professionals can collect the Request for Proposal / RFP/ of the envisaged experts from Engineering Procurement Directorate, Team II Office free of charge.
III. The tasks of the experts will be in accordance with the Consultancy Service Activities detailed in the Terms of Reference of the RFP Document
IV. Bidders shall submit their Proposals in two envelopes, the first envelop labelled as “Qualification Document/ Technical Proposal (Signed Proposal Submission Form, CV & Testimony and other Documents as necessary)” and the second envelope “Financial Proposal”, separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in one other outer envelope in line with the Forms enclosed in the Request for Proposals Document.
V. ERA reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
VI. The Proposals (Technical and Financial) of interested applicant should be submitted to the following address on or before July 02, 2020 at 2:30 PM local time
The CVs of applicants should clearly indicate the assigned position and period of assignment of month(s) and year(s) and a testimony shall be attached for each stated experience in the CV. Habtamu Tegegne Director General Ethiopian Roads Authority
New Building, 2”d Floor, Conference Room Ras Abebe Aregay Street
P. O. Box 1770 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Tel. +251-11-515 66 03
ETHIOPIAN ROADS AUTHORITY