Ethiopian Red Cross Society
INVITATION TO BID
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Logistics Department invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified Water Works Contractors of category WWG5 and above with Renewed Trade license, Tax Identification and VAT Registration Certificates and Registration certificate from Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy for current year for furnishing the necessary material, labor and equipment for the Water Supply System Works at Abramo Kebele in Assosa zuriya Woreda, Benshangul Gumez Regional State.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Unit; Addis Ababa.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid offer, in a separate envelope.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on August 19, 2020 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS head quarter Logistics Department, Addis Ababa.
- Tender document must be submitted to The Ethiopian Red Cross Society, Procurement Division located around Addis Ababa Stadium area with registered and signing on the registration book on or before August 19, 2020 at 2:00 before 2:00 pm.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill in all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 7 above shall result in an automatic rejection.
- Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
ERCS Website: www.redcrosseth.org