Ethiopian Red Cross Society
INVITATION TO BID
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites
- Lot 1- Wax Sealed eligible, qualified Contractors of category WWGC/GC- 6 and above providing the necessary material, labor, and equipment to execute and complete Spring Development and Spring Rehabilitation in Oromia Regional State Sululta Town in Mena Abuchu Kebele Shunufu Village.
- Lot 2-Wax Sealed eligible, qualified Contractors of category WWGC/GC- 7 and above providing the necessary material, labor, and equipment to execute and complete New Public Fountain, Rehabilitation of Public fountain, Washing Basin, Shower Room & Car Washing Facilities in Oromia Regional State Sululta Town in Mena Abuchu Kebele Shunufu Village,
2. Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document for both lot (Lot 1 & 2) against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) for each lot from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division; Addis Ababa. However, the bidder shall reply for one lot only (either for Lot 1 or Lot 2)i.e. it is not allowed to apply for both
3. All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid-offer, in a separate envelope
4. Financial offer shall be produced in separate wax-sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third wax-sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The three envelopes shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
5. Bid will be closed on Oct 21, 2020 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS head quarter Logistics Department, Addis Ababa,
6. Tender document must be submitted to The Ethiopian Red Cross Society, Procurement Division located around Addis Ababa Stadium area with registered and signed on the registration book on or before Oct 21, 2020, before 2:00 pm
7. Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly in order to fill in all the necessary details requested in the bid document,
8. Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 7 above shall result in an automatic rejection.
9. Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
P.O. Box 195
ERCS Website: www.redcrosseth.org