Ethiopian Red Cross Society
Invitation to Bid for Construction work
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites selected eligible, Qualified BC/GC Grade 6 and above with Trade License and Registration Certificate from Ministry of/Bureau of Works and Urban Development of the current year for furnishing the necessary labor, Materials, and Equipment for the Maintenance works of Main Store of ERCS Health and Pharmaceutical Service, in Addis Ababa
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Head Quarters Office No.25.
- All tenders must be submitted to the Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid-offer, in a separate envelope. The bid Security Shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- The financial offers shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labeled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society shall be submitted at ERCS Head Quarters office No 25.
- Bidders are kindly requested to submit their price quotation along with technical document based on detailed requirements on our TOR on or before Jan 15, 2021, at 2:00 pm
- The bid will be closed on Jan 15, 2021, at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm at ERCS Head Quarters Conference Room around Addis Ababa Stadium, Addis Ababa in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives
- Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly in order to fill in all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Bidders are required to fill in all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia