Ethiopian Red Cross Society
Reporter Tir 23, 2013
Invitation to Bid
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for the Supply of Items listed below:
Surgical Face Mask
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, First floor, Office No.25, located around National Stadium Addis Ababa.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, Competency Certificate from Food, Medicine, and Health Care Administration and Control Authority of Ethiopia, and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to the Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting to 2% of the bid-offer, on a separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- The financial offers shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labeled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to the Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bidders shall submit a sample of one Pack or 50 pcs for masks and one for Dignity Kits on or before the bid closing date.
- The bid will be closed on Feb. 10, 2021, at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at the ERCS Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document,
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 8 above may result in an automatic rejection.
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Tel. 011 5 50 91 20
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.