Ethiopian Public Health Institute
Invitation for Bids (IFB).
Procurement of Construction of 290lt. Pioneer Water Tank Works
Bid Reference Number NCB/EPHI/PCT/water tank/062/2013
The Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI) invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of 2901t. Pioneer Water Tank Works.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Biddings (NCB)
NCB procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline. Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
- Renewed Trade License on relevant service
- VAT registration certificate.
- TIN Certificate.
- Tax Clearance
- Registration Certificate in the Contractors list under Public Procurement & Property Administration Agency
- Renewed relevant professional practice registered as water works contractor of grade six and above contractor from concerned authority
- Required Service: Supply and Construction of 290lt. Pioneer Water Tank Works.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Public health Institute ,Procurement Case team +251-11-277 10 56 from 8:00AM – 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday
- Bids must be delivered to the address at Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI), Procurement Case Team on or before January 4, 2021 at 8:00 P.M. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI) on January 4, 2021 at 8:30 P.M.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EP HI)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia