Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise, ኢትዮጵያ ነዳጅ አቅራቢ ድርጅት
Invitation to Bid
Procurement reference number: Re-Bid No.24/2012
To all water well drilling and construction contractors with renewed license valid for year 2012EC
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise hereby invites sealed bids from local eligible bidders for water well drilling and construction of production borehole work including supply and installation of submersible pump in and /or around its 1. LOT-1: Harar Depot located at Harar Town 2. LOT-2: Adigrat Depot located at Adigrat Town With the provision of necessary equipment, materials, and labor under this contract, all with the terms and conditions of the tender documents
- Bidders can submit bids for one or more of the above Lots. Bidders shall submit separate bids for each of the above Lots and shall submit bids for the entire items of each LOT The award will be decided on the presence of drilling machine on a lot basis. However, no bidder will be awarded more than one (1) lot per drilling rig.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders all registered Contractors with documents evidencing eligibility ((TIN, VAT, valid trade license for the year 2012EC, tax clearance, renewed certificate of registration for registered contractor status)
- . A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in the English language may be obtained by any interested bidders, at the address below at 9(b) upon payment in cash, a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr Only) for each LOT Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EPSE and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from 08:00 to 12:00 hours AM and 01:00 to 05:00 hours PM
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of birr50, 000.00 for LOT-1 and Birr50, 000.00 for LOT-2 in the form of Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (CPO) by the Name of Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise issued by a recognized Bank established in Ethiopia.
- Bidders shall submit each of their bids into two separate outer envelopes, the first envelope containing the original and copy of the technical proposal envelopes; the second envelope containing the original and copy of the financial proposal envelopes The bid security shall be contained in the original technical proposal envelope if it is not sent directly by the Bank to the Purchaser or handed over at the time of bid opening
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 9(c) at or before 21/09/2012 10:00 hours AM Addis Ababa time
- . Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9 (d) at 210 12042..10:05 hours AM Addis Ababa time.
- (a) Address documents may be inspected: … Ground Floor Room 06, (b) Address documents will be issued from Ground Floor Room 06, (c) Address Bids must be delivered to 6th Floor Room No 602 (d) Address of Bid Opening: 6th Floor Room No 602 at EPSE Building, Roosevelt Street near Mexico Square,
- The EPSE has the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reason.
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE), P.O. Box 3375, Addis Ababa,
Ethiopia, Telephone: 0115525405,
Facsimile 0 115512938 and 0115541905