Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise
Ethiopian Herald Sep29,2020
- Invitation to Bid
Procurement Reference Number: Bid No.08/2013
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE) has funds within the Procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of diesel engine driven fire water pumps pack
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise invites sealed bids form eligible bidders for the supply & commissioning of Diesel Engine Driven fire water pumps pack
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EPSE and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 8(a) from: 08:00 to 12:00 hours AM and 01:00 to 05:00 hours PM
- Bidders shall submit each of their bids into two separate outer envelopes, the first envelope containing the original and copy of the technical proposal envelopes; the second envelope containing the original and copy of the financial proposal envelopes
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in the English language may be obtained by any interested bidders upon payment in cash, a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr Only).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11/11/2020 at 10 hours AM Addis Ababa time. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security Birr200,000.00 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity date of the bid. The bid security shall be denominated in Ethiopian Birr or in the currency of the bid but shall be equivalent to that stated above and shall be in CPO or a Bank guarantee or Bank certified cheque issued by a recognized Bank established in Ethiopia. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8 (d) at 11/11/2020 10:05 hours AM Addis Ababa time.
- (a) Address documents may be inspected: …… Ground Floor Room 06, (b) Address documents will be issued from…. Ground Floor Room 06, (C) Address Bids must be delivered to: …….. 6th Floor Room No 602 (d) Address of Bid Opening: ……. 6th Floor Room No 602 at EPSE Building,, Roosevelt Street, 200mts on the way to AU HQ from Mexico Square,
- The EPSE has the right to accept or reject any or all Bids without assigning any reason.
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise,
P.O.Box 3375, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Facsimile 0115512938 and 0115541905