Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise
Ethiopian Herald Sep30,2020
Invitation to Bid
Procurement reference number: Bid No.09/2013
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE) has funds within the Procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of Heavy-duty truck mounted hydraulic straight boom cranes & Telehandler
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and commissioning of Lot-1… Heavy-duty truck mounted hydraulic straight boom cranes & Lot-2. Telehandler;
- Bidders can submit separate bids for one or more Lots but shall submit bids for the entire items of each LOT Partial offers within a LOT shall be rejected
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EPSE and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 8(a) from 08:00 to 12:00 hours AM and 01:00 to 05:00 hours PM
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in the English language may be obtained by any interested bidders, at the address below at 8(b) upon payment in cash, a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two hundred Birr Only) for each LOT
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 13/11/2020 10 hours AM Addis Ababa time. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 240, 000.00 for LOT-1 and Birr 120, 000.00 for LOT-2 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity date of the bid. The bid security shall be denominated in Ethiopian Birr or in the currency of the bid but shall be equivalent to that stated above and shall be in CPO or a Bank guarantee or Bank certified cheque issued by a Bank established in Ethiopia. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8 (d) at 13/11/2020_10:05 hours AM Addis Ababa time.
- . (a) Address documents may be inspected……. Ground Floor Room 06, (b) Address documents will be issued from… Ground Floor Room 06, (c) Address Bids must be delivered to……… 6th Floor Room No 602 (d) Address of Bid Opening……………… 6th Floor Room No 602 at EPSE Building, Roosevelt Street, 200mts on the way to AU HQ from Mexico Square,
- The EPSE has the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reason.
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise,
P.O.Box 3375, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Telephone:
Facsimile 0115512938 and 0115541905