Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise
Invitation to Bid
Procurement reference number: Bid No. 21/2013
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE) has funds within the Procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of ground water investigation to find an appropriate borehole site for ground water exploitation at its Shashemene Depot located at Shashemene Town
- The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the furnishing the necessary labour, materials and equipment for the ground water investigation
- Bidding is open to all registered Contractors with documents evidencing eligibility (TIN, VAT, valid trade license, tax clearance, certificate of registration for registered contractor status)
- Bids shall be submitted into two separate outer envelopes, the first envelope containing the original and copy of the technical proposal envelopes, the second envelope containing the original and copy of the financial proposal envelopes
- 5Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EPSE and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from: 08:00 to 12:00 hours AM and 01:00 to 05:00 hours PM.
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in the English language may be obtained by any interested bidders, at the address below at 9(b) upon payment in cash, a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr Only).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 9(c) at or before 25/05/2013 10:00 hours AM Addis Ababa time. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 5,000 Ethiopian Birr and shall be in CPO or a Bank guarantee or Bank certified cheque issued by a recognized Bank established in Ethiopia. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9(d) at 25/5/2013 10:05 hours AM Addis Ababa time.
- (a) Address documents may be inspected: …..Ground Floor Room 06,
- (b) Address documents will be issued from: …. Ground Floor Room 06,
- (c) Address Bids must be delivered to: 6th Floor Room No. 602
- (d) Address of Bid Opening ……….. 6th Floor Room No. 602 at EPSE Building, , Roosevelt Street Near Mexico Square,
10. The EPSE has the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reason.
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply
P.O. Box 3375, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Facsimile 01 15512938 and 01 15541905