Ethiopian National Association of the Blind
INVITATION FOR BID FOR CONDUCTING
AUDITING SERVICE ON IPSAS
The Ethiopian national Association of the Blind (ENAB) is a non for profit civil society association formed in 1960 and rendering services for the last 60 years for the benefits of Ethiopian blinds. Presently, ENAB is seeking for competent and experienced audit firms to examine its financial statements lasting from 8th July 2019 to 7th July 2020.
Hence, ENAB would like to invite competent audit firms that can Perform IPSAS based general audit of accounts of the organization.
- Renewed company/firm/ trade license, TIN and VAT certificates
- Avail records for up to date payment of tax
- Certificate of competency from accounting and auditing board of Ethiopia
- Company profile, with list of audit experience of similar NGO
- Proposed dates for commencement and submission of audit report (overall audit work duration)
- At least one year experience in performing audit work according to IPSAS
Therefore, Applicant audit firms can submit your documents with in 7 (seven) working days in person at the head office of ENAB located around 6 kilo behind Yekatit 12 Hospital in front of Wereda 6 administration.