Ethiopian Human Rights Commission
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY
FOR REFORMING THE COMPLAINT HANDLING SYSTEM ETHIOPIAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION
The Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) was established as an autonomous organ of the Federal Government through to the Proclamation No. 210/2000, amended by Proclamation No.1224/2020. Among its powers and duties is included the investigation of human rights violations on the basis of complaint submitted to it or on its own initiations. To guide the complaint handling process, EHRC had developed a Complaint Handling Directive Manual in 2018, which EHRC intends to review as part of the comprehensive reform process, with the view to revamping it guided by good practices, international standards and principles.
All interested firms/companies should meet the following criteria:
- Be composed of experts with track record experience and expertise in the following: a) Human right b) complaint handling and case management; c) gender and vulnerable groups rights; d) developing, managing and maintaining IT services such as software, web-based applications and security systems to protect data.
- Registered as an official company/firm in Ethiopia and in possession of full registration documents;
- Have a valid tax clearance form;
- Evidence (at least 3 references/proof attached of similar work done within the last 3 years;
- Technical proposal outlining their understanding of the TOR, a methodology on how the work will be conducted, the work plan with timeframe, and how the team/company meets the selection criteria;
- Financial proposal with the itemized costs for the work covering professional fees, production costs, equipment rental costs, airtime costs, and taxes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Amharic and English
- Interested consultants can take the Bid documents, including TOR from its Head Office at Addis Ababa during office hours starting from the date of this announcement for seven working days.
- Interested applicants must submit their technical and financial proposals in English in two separately sealed envelopes to the Finance and Procurement Directorate of EHRC. Applicants are required to submit copies of license, VAT, registration, etc., together with their financial proposal.
- Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
- Only registered firms/companies will be considered.
- EHRC reserve the right to reject any or all bids
ETHIOPIAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (EHRC)
KASANCHIS, NEXT TO SUGAR CORPORATION
TEL: 0115504114/ 0115150283/ 091 123 3820/
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA