Ethiopian Human Rights Commission
Call for Consultants/Company
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC)
The Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is established as an independent national human rights institution in 2000, to promote and ensure the protection of human rights in Ethiopia in conformity with paragraphs (T) and (14) of Article 55 of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Constitution
EHRC has the mandate to educate the public about human rights and to ensure that human rights are protected, respected, and enforced. as well as to ensure that necessary measures are taken in case of human rights violations. The Commission is also at the forefront of the wider sustainable democratic system building in the country. The Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) has recently embarked on a series of institutional reforms to make it fit for purpose and fulfill its mandated responsibilities. As part of the institutional reform, EHRC seeks to re-brand itself as an independent, credible, impartial, and voice for the voiceless Institution
EHRC intends to procure the service of reputable and qualified digital promotional video producers & graphic designers for print media – with a track record of success in producing attractive. educational and effective promotional videos & print materials for large organizations.
The Production of the Promotional videos and the development of the promotional materials will serve as a powerful instrument to enhance EHRC’s visibility and inform the public on – human rights messages. success stories of EHRC, Introducing the new brand, inform on reform-related interventions, its mandate, and advocacy engagements
Thus, this Terms of Reference is prepared to help os guidance for the recruitment of qualified Consultants/Company to undertake such assignment
Scope of Work
Under the supervision of the Communication Directorate of the Commission, the main task of the team of consultants/compony
- Production of a series of 9 (nine) promotional videos, running between 2 – 8 minutes. The theme for each promotional video will be provided by EMRC. This assignment will be for a period of 12 months depending on the availability of funding.
- Graphic design and development of EHRC promotional materials for print media including (but not limited fol Brochures leaflets/flyers, banners, and annual reports – on request thesis. This assignment will be for a period of 12 months depending on the availability of funding.
- The consultants/company should have o sound track record in producing digital promotional videos & designing graphics for print media – on time and as planned that respond to contemporary global production & design trends,
- The consultants/company is required to produce high quality and attractive Promotional videos and print materials as per the requirements and in line with EHRC’s branding and institutional identity.
- The consultants/company should be in possession of state of the art production equipment and have access to a well-established studio house with qualified technical human resources.
- Promotes the vision, mission, values, and strategic goals of the Commission.
- Gender sensitivity, zero tolerance to sexual harassment, and gender-based violence.
How to apply
- The technical and financial proposals together with the organizational profile and CVs and a covering letter shall be submitted before the application deadline 4 February 2021. While submitting applications, applicants must make sure that the subject line is ‘Application for the production of promotional videos & Graphic design and development materials for print media’.
- Interested applicants must submit their technical and financial proposals in two separately sealed envelopes to the “Finance and Procurement Directorate of EHRC”. Applicants are required to submit copies of business license, VAT registration, TIN certificate etc., together with their financial proposal.
- Qualified women or firms with qualified women team are encouraged to apply.
- Interested Applicants shall get the full ToR and bid document from EHRC’s Finance and Procurement Directorate
- For more information: Please contact Elleni Tilahun (Media and Communication Advisor),
- Tel: +251 911 614849, email@example.com