Ethiopian Human Rights Commission
CALL FOR HIRING OF FIRMS FOR PROVIDING PRINTING SERVICES
ETHIOPIAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (EHRC)
The Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is a national human rights institution established by Parliament in accordance with FDRE Constitution article 55 (14) and Establishment Proclamation No. 210/2000, issued on the 4th of July 2000. EHRC is responsible for the promotion and protection of human rights in the country. As per its Establishment Proclamation, the mission of the Commission includes educating the public about human rights, ensuring that human rights are protected, respected, and fully enforced, as well as recommending necessary corrective measures on human rights violations.
EHRC produces prints and distributes a variety of publications such as reports of investigation and monitoring as well as research results. Moreover, the Commission may also produce different publications like magazines, newsletters, yearbooks, brochures, banners, billboards, and so on. In order to publish such print materials, EHRC would like to enter into a one-year frame agreement with a qualified printing house, to support the printing of all types of materials. The contract may be extended if necessary.
- The contractor is required to provide a company profile on its size, staff composition, infrastructure, location, etc.;
- The contractor must have experience in printing different types of materials as per the request of the Commission. The Contractor is expected to provide work samples and letters of reference from at least three contactable referees must be submitted; the contractor should have excellent planning, organizational, and on-time delivery skills.
- The contractor should have well-organized efficient and adequate facilities.
- The contractor should provide proof of adequate financial resources to manage this contract
- The contractor should have experts with relevant qualification and experience for this contract
- Interested firms should take bid documents, including TOR from EHRC’s Head Office in Addis Ababa during office hours starting from the date of this announcement for seven working days.
- Bidders shall submit technical and financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes together with renewed license, VAT registration certificates, and Registered in the Supplier List , TIN registration certificate and company profile until December 01,2020 (Hidar 22 2013E.C) until 2:00 pm local time.
- EHRC reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Adderes:-Kazanchis, next to Sugar Corporation
Tel 0911119324, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC)