Ethiopian Electric Utility
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
(NCB) FOR THE CONSTRUCTION
OF FINISHING WORKS ON GOFA SHOP AND KOT EBEA CLUB
Procurement Reference Number:
BID SECURITY AMOUNT
BID OPENING AND CLOSING DATE RESPECTIVELY
For the construction of Finishing Work on Gofa Shop and Kotebea Club
THOUSAND BIRR ONLY/
BID OPENING September 30, 2020 at 8:30 PM
CLOSING DATE 8:00 PM (local time)
IFB Title: For the Construction of Finishing Work on Gofa Shop and Kotebea Club.
2. The Ethiopian Electric utility invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders those have Above GC-5 or BC-5 Above Construction Licenses valid for the current Ethiopian Fiscal Year, (EFY, 2012), Trade License valid for the current Ethiopian Fiscal Year (EFY, 2012), VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate, valid Tax Clearance Certificate and with Registration in the Suppliers List of Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPA), For the Construction of Finishing Work on Gofa Shop and Kotebea Club by providing all necessary Materials, Equipment and Labor which is proposed to be built in Ethiopia.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN Bid Tendering Procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia. Bidders who participate must have similar experience to the proposed Works.
4: Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and clarification on the bid document.
EEU (Ethiopian Electric Utility) (PIYASSA) Head office
Office construction maintenance and monitoring
Project contract administration
Tel. +251 111- 70-00-39, +251 111- 26-79-45
Addis Ababa- Ethiopia
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders from EEU (Ethiopian Electric Utility),(PIYASSA) Head office Project contract administration office NO.2 Tel- 251 111- 70-00-39 /251 111-26-79-45 from 8:30am up to 5:00pm, from Monday to Friday upon presentation of a duly signed and sealed application letter written in English on the Bidder’s Official Letter head, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 400.00( FOUR HUNDRED BIRR) from the first date of this announcement on the newspaper. The method of payment for purchasing, the bid document will be Cash. Hard copies of the bid documents could behand-picked in person by the bidder’s representative mentioned in the application letter upon presentation of an Identification Card. The employer assumes no liability for loss or late delivery of the purchased bid document.
6. Bid proposals comprising One Original and One Copies of the Technical (Qualification) and Financial Proposals in One envelopes as per the instruction of the bid document. It should be presented to EEU (Ethiopian Electric Utility) Head office, Project contract administration office No. 2 Tel- 251 111- 70-00-39/251 111-26-79-45 on or before September 30, 2020 at 8:30 PM (local time). Late bids shall be rejected and will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
7. All bids must be accompanied by Bid Security; as specified above in the table or in the purchased tender documents. The Bid Security shall be in the form CPO and an Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
8. Bids will be closed and opened in the presence of the Bidders or their legal representatives on September 30,2020 at 8:30 PM in the afternoon respectively at EEU (Ethiopian Electric Utility) Head office, Project contract administration office NO.2.
9. The Ethiopian Electric Utility (Employer) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Bidders are instructed to fill, sign, and wax seal all the forms of the bid document. All Bids must include value-added tax (VAT) on the summary of the bid price. Partial rebate, like fixed sum and rebate on some items, is not acceptable.
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY
HEAD OFFICE PROJECT CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
Tel- +251-111- 70-00-39, 251 – 111-26-79-45
Fax 251 -111-26-78-45
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA