Ethiopian Electric Utility
INVITATION FOR BID
THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC
REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY
PROGRAM PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Procurement of 33KV Under Ground Cable (UG), Switch gear and Termination Kit for Industrial Parks. Tender No: LOT 1, EEU-PM0/01/ICB/2020 (ICB Framework Agreement) Procurement of 33KV UG Cable, Switch gear and Termination Kit. Ethiopian Electric Utility-PMO needs to procure 33KV Under Ground (UG) Cable, Switch gear and Termination Kit for different Industrial Parks. Bidding will be conducted through International Bidding (ICB) and will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the public procurement of the government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and open to all eligible Bidders. The Purchaser is undertaking the procurement with a view to concluding (a Framework Agreement).
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU)-PMO now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of 33KV Under Ground (UG) Cable, Switch gear and Termination Kit.
- 2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (i.e from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm) at the address given below. Ethiopian Electric Utility PMO-UEAP Project Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse and Facilities Office, Berges Building 3th floor Tel: +251-111263154 Fax: +251-11-1263181 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address above upon payment of nonrefundable fee Birr 4000.00 (Birr Four thousand) only, starting from October 6, 2020.
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be Single-Supplier
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be Single-User. The Single-user entitled to purchase under the Framework Agreement is Ethiopian Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management-UEAP
- The Framework Agreement shall be concluded for a Term of 3(Three) years from the commencement date stated in the Framework Agreement.
- Bids must be delivered to the address about on or before November 20, 2020 at 14:00 hour local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representative and anyone who chooses to attend at EEU-PMO-UEAP office near Eribekentu Berges Building 5th Floor EEU- PMO Meeting Hall on November 20, 2020 at 14:30 local time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security and it shall be unconditional Bank Guarantee from a reputable Bank and must be counter guaranteed by any Bank operating in Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period Twenty Eight (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be USD 377,867.00 (USD Three Hundred Seventy Seven Thousand Eight Hundred Sixty Seven).
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility Projects Portfolio Management reserves the right to reject all or part of this bid
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY
(EEU)- PROJECT PORTFOLIO