Ethiopian Electric Utility
INVITATION FOR BID
- THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA ETHIOPIANELECTRIC UTILITY
- PROGRAM PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM
- Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) ProjectProcurement of 15/0.4kV Distribution transformers Loan No./Credit No./Grant No: IDA6157 & IDA-6158Tender No: Lot-4, WB EEU-UEAP/4/2020-2021(ICB Framework Agreement) Procurementof 15/0.4kV distribution transformers.
The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received a credit from the international development association (IDA) toward the cost of the Ethiopia Electrification program(ELEAP) project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payment under a call-off contract that may be awarded under the Framework Agreement for the procurement of 15/0.4kV distribution transformers.
Tendering will be conducted through international competitive bidding (ICB) and is opento all eligible Bidders. The purchaser is undertaking the procurement with a view to concluding a Framework Agreement.
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of 15/0.4kV distribution transformers.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (i.e. from 08:00 to 17:00 hours) at the address given below. Ethiopia Electric Utility PPM-UEAP, Project Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse land Facilities Office Berges Building 3rd floor Tel:+251-11-1263154 Fax: +251-11-12-63181 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the addresses above upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 4,000.00(Four Thousand Birr only) starting from October 28, 2020.
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be single-Supplier.
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be single-User. The single-User entitled to purchase under The Framework Agreement is Ethiopia Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management UEAP.
- The Framework Agreement SHALL BE CONCLUDED for a term of 3(Three) years from the commencement date stated in the Framework Agreement.
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before December 11, 2020 at 14:00hour local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representative who choose to attend in person. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representative and anyone who chooses to attend at EEU PPM-UEAP office near Iribekentu Bridge, Berges Building 5th Floor EEU PPM-UEAP Meeting hall on December 11, 2020 at 14:30 hour local time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security and it shall be unconditional Bank guarantee from a reputable Bank and must be counter guaranteed by any Bank operating in Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period of Twenty Eight (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be USD 52,000.00(United States Dollar Fifty Two Thousand only).
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management Universal Electricity access program reserves the right to reject all or part of this bid.
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM