Ethiopian Electric Utility
Ethiopian Herald Dec2,2020
INVITATION FOR BID
THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROGRAM PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM
Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project
- Procurement of Service connection concentric cables and accessories
- Loan No. /Credit No./Grant No: IDA-6157 & IDA-6158
- Tender No: Lot-8, WB EEU-UEAP/8/20202021(ICB) Procurement of service connection concentric cables and accessories.
- The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of the Ethiopia Electrification Program (ELEAP) project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payment under contract procurement of service connection concentric cables and accessories.
Tendering will be conducted through international competitive bidding (ICB) and is open to all eligible Bidders
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of service connection concentric cables and accessories.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (i.e. from 08:00 to 17:00 hours) at the address given below. Ethiopia Electric Utility PPM-UEAP, Project Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse, and Facilities Office Berges Building 3rd floor Tel.+251-11-1263154 Fax: +251-11-12-63-181 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the addresses above upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 4,000.00(Four Thousand Birr only) starting from 3 December 2020.
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before 15 January 2021 at 14:00 hour local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representative and anyone who chooses to attend at EEU PPM-UEAP office near Iribekentu Bridge, Berges Building 5th Floor EEU PPMUEAP Meeting hall on 15 January 2021 at 14:30 hour local time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by bid security and it shall be unconditional Bank guarantee from a reputable Bank and must be counter guaranteed by any Bank operating in Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period of Twenty Eight (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be USD 216,600,00(United States Dollar Two Hundred Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred only). The Ethiopia Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management Universal Electricity access program reserves the right to reject all or part of this bid.
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROJECT
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT UNIVERSAL
ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM