Ethiopian Electric Utility
INVITATION FOR BID
THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROJECT
- UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM
- Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project
- Procurement of MV & LV Overhead Line Accessories
- Loan No. /Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA-6157 & IDA – 6158
- TENDER Nos:
Lot 12, WB EEU-UEAP/12/2019-2020 (ICB) Procurement of MV & LV Overhead accessories
The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Procurement of MV & LV Overhead accessories.
Tendering will be conducted through international competitive Bidding (ICB) and is open to all eligible Bidders.
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of MV & LV Overhead accessories.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (i.e. from. 08:00 to 17:00 hours)at the address given below Ethiopian Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management, Project PL W and Facilities Berges Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. A Complete set of the Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the addresses above upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 4,000.00 (Four Thousands Birr Only) for Lot 12 starting from May 20, 2020.
2. Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before July 7, 2020 for Lot 12 at 14:00 hour local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at PPM-UEAP office IriBekentu Bridges Building 5th Floor, project portfolio Managment Meeting Hall on July 7, 2020 at 14:30 for Lot 12.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security and it shall be unconditional Bank guarantee from a reputable Bank and must be counter guaranteed by any Bank operating in Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period of Twenty Eighty (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be – USD 41,000.00 (United States Dollars Forty One Thousands) for Lot 12.
4. The Ethiopian Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management Directorates office reserves the right to reject all or part of this bid.
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROJECT PORTFOLIO
MANAGEMENT UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACESS PROGRAM