Ethiopian Electric Power
INVITATION FOR BIDS
BID NO. EEP/GOP/ICB/08/2020
PROCUREMENT OF SPARE PARTS ON FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT BASE.
1. The Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) has budget to be used for the procurement of spare parts on framework agreement base for Ashegoda,’ Adama I and Adama II Wind Electric Power Plants through International competitive bidding (ICB).
2. The Ethiopian Electric Power now invites eligible bidders for the procurement of spare Parts for Ashegoda, Adama I and Adama II Wind Electric Power Plants.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Electric Power and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM. to 5:00 PM., Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays.
Ethiopian Electric Power Head Office
Street to Kera, New K. Kare Building 1st Floor
Attention: Kefyalew Mergiya—Procurement
Director, Telephone: +251-115-580-597/+251-115574-295,
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter at 1st floor from Generation Operation Procurement Office and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 1,000.00 (One Thousand) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check at 12 floor cashier’s office or deposit to EEP Transmission Construction A/C No. 1000252665203, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Giorgis Branch or through telegraphic transfer to EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No. 0101181300051, NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA, for ETB and USD currency respectively.
4. Bid offers must be delivered before the closing date and time to the above mentioned address. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee in thename mentioned above. Late bids shall be rejected.
5. Bid must be delivered to the above office on or before 2:00 PM on March 3, 2021 and all bid offer must be accompanied by a security of USD 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand) which is counter guaranteed by commercial bank of Ethiopia.
6. Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on March 3, 2021 at 2:30 PM.
7. The Ethiopian Electric Power reserves the right to reject any or all bid.
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC POWER