Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation
INVITATION FOR BID
IFB Reference No. ECWCT/NCB/PW-52 /2013
The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation (ECWC) hereby invites registered eligible bidders for Sub-Contracting to Supply and Fix Internal, External Bus Washing System and under Carriage Washer for (Public Service Administration Building block Yeka, Jemo, Akaki, and Gulele sites ) Construction Project under National Competitive Bidding (NCB).
- Interested Potential Bidders are required to present a renewed relevant Trade License for the fiscal year, VAT Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, Online Supplier list Registration Certificate.
- Bidding documents should be prepared in the English language.
- Interested Potential Bidders obtain a complete set of bidding document from the office of Procurement Department against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 upon presentation of Trade License renewed for the fiscal year; VAT Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, and Online Supplier list Registration Certificate.
- This invitation of bid is open to all interested potential bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provision indicated in the bidding document.
- The deadline for bid Submission shall be on January 26, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
- Bid must be accompanied with a Bid Security of an amount of 1% bid value but not greater than Birr 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand) in the form of certified cheque (CPO) or Bank guarantee in the name of Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation
- Bids must be delivered or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the office of the Procurement Department, before the closing date and time.
- Bids will be opened on January 26, 2021, at 10:30 AM. In Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation Procurement Department office, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
P. O. Box 21952/1000, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone No. 251-11-8 72 30 86/011 896 29 91/011 8 67 80 89