Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI)
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
[Procurement Reference Number:- ECPMI/PoIS001/2013]
- The Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI) is a federal government institution established with an objective of ensuring effective implementation of the country’s short and long term construction programs and projects through building the National Construction Project Management Capacity.
- ECPMI has funds within its budget to be used for the procurement of AEC BIM Package renewal services, and Supply and installation of Multi-user BIM 360 package.
- ECPMI now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the subject of procurement stated in #2 above:
- i. The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their eligibility satisfactory to ECPMI, to verify that the Bidder is not insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up, not have had their business activities suspended and not be the subject of legal proceedings for any of the foregoing,
- ii. The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include:
- Valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Bidder is engaged;
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority;
- Valid Tax clearance certificate;
- Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, Public
- Procurement and Property Administration Agency; and
- Authorized Autodesk Reseller in Ethiopia.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure, specified in the bidding documents, which is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ECPMI and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 9(a) from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. and 1:30 to 3:00 P.M. from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 to 11:30 A.M. and 1:30 to 3:00 P.M. on Friday local time.
6. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 9(b) within 10 working days from the date of announcement in the newspaper and upon payment of a non-returnable fee of ETB 100. The method of payment shall be in cash.
7. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application/Technical Proposal and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
8. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, qualification application first and financial bids of qualified bidders next.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 90) at or before October 12th, 2020 at 2:30 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 25,000.00. Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposal and Bid Security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9(d), on October 12th 2020 at 3:00P.M.
10. Address and contact details for
- a) Documents inspection: 7″ Floori Ato Jijo Jote Tel. +251 11 557 5639
- b) Documents issue: T Floor/W/ro Seblewongel Gizaw Tel. +251115575638
- c) Bids delivery: 7 Floor / Ato Asebe Kebede Tel.+251115575633
- d) Bid Opening: 56 Floor/ Multi-Purpose Hall
13. ECPMI reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
ETHIOPIAN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT